War of the Worldwound
1. Tribes of giants roam the Fog Peaks, raiding the lands around the Kantelle River periodically.
2. Most of the Rocs that hunt north of the mountains have been captured by Arcadian war druids. Most, but not all.
3. Bandits continue to plague the rural areas. Ioborean barbarian raiders and revolutionists are likely culprits.
4. Giant bears and worse have been seen, leaving their homes in the Boarwood in search of food—the most plentiful of which is people.
5. A legendary dragon has awoken again and flies searching for prey from the southwest end of the mountain chain.
6. Travel within the eastern half of the shattered country is unsafe, and trade curtailed.
7. The Kantele river has become so unsafe, it has cut off many of the farming communities in southern Galt.
1. (Woodsman) Someone has definitely been preying on people traveling the Edme/Stavintower road through the forest likely near Moss Rock Cairn; there are footprints everywhere around that place.
2. (Guard Captain) When the Mayor disappeared, a scroll was found bearing an evil-looking symbol and written in a foreign, spidery language. Soon after, the scroll mysteriously disappeared from the barracks.
3. (Former Professor) The current Dean of Edme, Baraccus, is a former revolutionist himself. It wouldn’t be a surprise if he was the one who managed to spirit away the Final Blade before it was captured by Arcadian forces. He has been seen meeting with strangers who always appear cloaked and hooded. Except for the fancy-looking noble who started hanging around a few weeks back.
4. (Former Sheriff) Mayor Ultens disappearance is most likely a murder. He saw the man meeting with strangers masking their features under hooded robes on several occasions late in the evening. And a well-dressed nobleman who arrived in town a few weeks back.
5. (Traveler) There’s a bad sickness going around Stavintower, or at least there was two weeks ago. There’s been no word from the south recently, given the dangers of travel and Edme’s lack of resources. In fact, some folks around here aren’t looking too good, either. I’m heading to Isarn.
6. (Various) Nobleman seen around town is a Taldan knight by the name of Sir Ionis. He helped the town out by killing an enormous, bloodthirsty bear that had taken residence in the woods outside of the city.